1. Who are we?
The C MGMT SRL is registered with the BCE under the number 0778.631.470 and is established at the following address: 1180 UCCLE, Fond’Roy Avenue, 43 Belgium – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The C MGMT SRL is active in music and events.
The C MGMT SRL is committed to protecting your personal data and makes every effort to comply with the most demanding provisions applicable within the European Union and in Belgium. In this sense, the C MGMT SRL complies with the provisions of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, for the purposes of the processing referred to in Article 5 of this declaration. You can find it in its entirety here.
This declaration also complies with the Law relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data of July 30, 2018, hereinafter “The Law of July 30, 2018” and also available in its entirety here. The purpose of this Personal Data Statement is to explain to you:
- What we do with the personal data you entrust to us;
- The reasons why we collect or process this data;
- The conditions under which we may disclose them.
Concepts In the data processing declaration below, the following concepts are discussed:
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, email address, address, mobile phone, …).
- Processing: operation carried out on personal data (collection, recording, storage, destruction, deletion, …)
- Data controller: natural or legal person determining the means and purposes of processing.
- A subcontractor: natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the data controller.
- A “Customer”: any person, natural or legal, visiting or interacting in any way with the C MGMT SRL.
4. What personal information do we collect?
In order to satisfy the services provided by the C MGMT SRL for the purposes determined in Article 5, we reserve the right to collect, store and process the following personal data:
- Information related to your digital identity provided via consulting our website, either the IP address assigned to you, the date and time of access to our site, the pages viewed, the type of browser as well as the platform used;
- Information related to your identity communicated by you in the context of the execution of services, such as your name, first name, email address, country, postal code, and date of visit;
- The information you communicate in order to subscribe to services offered by Hedonism/ HDNM such as email notifications and other newsletters, your address, your email or your phone number;
- Any other information that you choose to communicate to us as well as other personal data essential to execute your orders.
5. Purposes of processing
- To register you as a new customer within the C MGMT SRL;
- To collect payments;
- To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested; To send you our newsletter and other marketing communications related to the C MGMT SRL that we believe may be of interest to you by mail and by email or any similar technology (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communication via our contact form);
- To provide third parties with statistical information related to our visitors (note, however, that this information does not allow you to be individually identified)
- To respond to all requests and complaints that you would send us.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is based on:
- Your consent (Articles 6.1.a) and 9.2.a) of the GDPR);
- The execution of any request from you (Article 6.1.b) of the GDPR);
- We indeed need to collect some of your data to respond to any request from you.
- If you choose not to share this data with us, this could make the execution of the contract impossible.
Our legitimate interest as long as it is in agreement with your interests, freedoms, and fundamental rights (Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR). We do, indeed, have a legitimate interest in providing you with this information and interacting with you, particularly to respond to your requests or improve our services, prevent abuse and fraud, control the regularity of our operations, exercise, defend and preserve our rights, for example in disputes, as well as to constitute evidence of a possible violation of our rights, manage and continually improve our relationship with you, improve our website and our products/services continuously, unless these interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
We ensure in any case to maintain a proportional balance between our legitimate interest and respect for your privacy. If the legal basis of our processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without this affecting the legality of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
In the context of direct marketing, this means that you can unsubscribe from newsletters or other commercial communications from us at any time. You will then be put in “opt-out”. You can unsubscribe by sending us an email to the following address: email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
6. Prohibition of Data Sale
C MGMT SRL commits to never sell the personal information collected under any circumstances.
7. How Do We Secure Your Personal Data?
C MGMT SRL. commits to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect data from accidental or abusive destruction, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, and other forms of illegal processing.
C MGMT SRL. offers a level of security appropriate to the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the data to be protected, considering the technical possibilities and the costs that this implies.
8. How Do We Keep You Informed?
When we collect your information, it will always be communicated to you:
- How and why we will process them;
- What legal basis supports the processing we will do;
- How you can exercise your rights. Such information will be provided by reference to this privacy charter.
9. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We retain your data for the time necessary to achieve the goals and objectives pursued. Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
10. Do We Share Your Information with Third Parties?
C MGMT SRL. does not transmit personal data to subcontractors located outside the European Union who are not located in countries authorized in the GDPR without your approval.
In some hypotheses, C MGMT SRL. may be required to disclose your data within a legal or judicial framework in compliance with the legal provisions specific to certain matters.
11. Conditions Related to Subcontractors
C MGMT SRL. has the right to use subcontractors to perform tasks entrusted to it by its clients. These subcontractors will only receive the data necessary to perform the task assigned to them by C MGMT SRL. and can only use this data to successfully complete said task.
C MGMT SRL. is responsible for the subcontractor’s compliance with the obligations of C MGMT SRL. under the GDPR and will conclude with each of them an agreement guaranteeing the rights and obligations provided for by the GDPR. The client can, at any time and on simple request, know the list of subcontractors involved in the processing of personal data he has provided.
12. How Can You Exercise Your Rights on Your Personal Data?
You have rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to consult and access your data (Article 15 of the Regulation) If you wish to consult the data we process about you, you can exercise your right of access, we will provide you with the most comprehensive overview of your data.
- The right to rectify your data (Article 16 of the Regulation) It may happen that some data we hold about you are not or no longer correct. You can always request that these data be rectified or completed unless we are not certain of the authentic source of these data.
- The right to request the deletion of your data (Article 17 of the Regulation) If you think that processing certain data is inappropriate, you can request that these data be deleted under certain conditions because some legal texts relating to our legal mission impose the use of certain personal data without which we could no longer fulfill our mission.
- The right to object to a specific use of your data (Article 21 of the regulation) If you disagree with a specific use of certain data as part of a process based on a legitimate interest, you have the right to object. We will accept this opposition, except for compelling reasons.
- The right to refuse that your data be processed automatically (Article 21 of the Regulation) Some data processing and procedures are fully automated, without human intervention. If you disagree with the result of this fully automated procedure, you can contact us. You can thus request the intervention of one of our collaborators or let us know why you contest this answer.
- The right to obtain the transfer of your data to a third party
Right to data portability (Article 20 of the Regulation)
You have the right to request direct transfer to a third party, the personal data you have provided within the limits set by the contract. In accordance with Article 20 of the Regulation, this transfer will be carried out in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. When the User exercises his right to data portability in application of the previous paragraph, the User has the right to obtain that the personal data be transmitted directly from one data controller to another, when this is technically possible. The exercise of the right to data portability is understood without prejudice to the right to erasure.
This right does not apply to the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller. However, you should know that we have the right to refuse your portability request. Indeed, this right applies only to personal data based on your consent or the execution of a contract concluded with you. In addition, your written request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the front of your identity card.
In order to exercise your rights (Article 12.6 of the Regulation)
C MGMT SRL
Avenue Fond’Roy, 43
1180 UCCLE, Belgium
Right to Complain
If you disagree with the response formulated by C MGMT SRL., you can consult the site of the Data Protection Authority and, in this hypothesis, exercise your rights with the latter, competent for the Belgian territory. More information can be found on the website: https://autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen
A complaint is made at the following addresses:
Data Protection Authority,
Rue de la presse 35,
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
13. Limitation of the Data Controller’s Liability
The website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties not related to C MGMT SRL. The content of these sites and their compliance with the Law and the Regulation do not fall under the responsibility of C MGMT SRL. The holder of parental authority must give express consent for the minor under 13 to disclose information or personal data on the website, in accordance with Article 7 of the Law of July 30, 2018.
C MGMT SRL. strongly advises those exercising parental authority over minors to promote responsible and secure use of the Internet. The Data Controller cannot be held responsible for having collected and processed information and personal data of minors under 13 whose consent is not effectively covered by that of their legal parents or for incorrect data – especially concerning age – entered by minors.
Under no circumstances will personal data be processed by the Data Controller if the User specifies that he is under 13 years of age.
C MGMT SRL. reserves the right to modify this document at any time.
In the same way, C MGMT SRL. reserves the right to modify the content of its web pages or to prohibit access to them at any time and without prior notice.
A regular use of the S.R.L. C MGMT website marks in any case your consent as for the intervening changes.
15. Competent jurisdiction
In case of dispute of any nature whatsoever, only the courts of Liège (Belgium) are competent. The Belgian law will be applicable for any litigation in connection with a service of the S.R.L. C MGMT.