The aim of this policy is to honor the confidentiality and security of all data collected from visitors to Hedonism / HDNM’s website, as SRL C MGMT acts as the data controller for personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Cookie: A small file of letters and numbers that is stored on the user’s device browser or hard drive. Cookies allow website owners to link users’ actions during a browsing session.
- First-party cookies: Cookies placed by a website that the user is visiting at that moment (e.g., cookies placed by a website’s domain owned by an organization).
- Third-party cookie: Cookies placed by a domain other than that of the website visited by the user (e.g., when a user visits a website and another entity places a cookie through that website).
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on the user’s device for the time period specified in the cookie. Each time the user returns to the website, the cookies are activated.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
Visitors to the Hedonism / HDNM website will see a cookie banner displayed. This banner is necessary for the types of cookies used by the organization. The following list of types of cookies may have multiple purposes.
4.1.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies enable the user to navigate the website and use essential features (such as secure areas). They are used: To identify and authenticate the user. To ensure that the user is connecting to the correct service on the website. For security reasons.
4.1.2 Performance Cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how users use the website, for example, the pages a user visits and any potential errors during this visit. Performance cookies do not collect identifiable information about the user. Some performance cookies may be managed by third parties. Performance cookies are used to: Provide statistics on how the website is used and for web analysis purposes. Collect data on the number of website users who have viewed specific services or products. Improve the website by measuring errors. Test website designs.
4.1.3 Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies provide services to users or remember their settings. Some functionality cookies may be managed by third parties. Functionality cookies are used to: Remember the layout, text size, or color preferences for each user. Remind users when they have already been asked to respond to a survey. Remember when users have visited or used specific elements of the website. Display embedded videos.
All cookies require the clear and defined consent of the user before being placed on their device. Consent can be given by clicking on the appropriate button in the cookie banner displayed to the user. If a user does not wish to give consent or wishes to withdraw it at any time, they will need to delete and block or disable cookies via their browser settings. Disabling cookies affects the functionality of the website and may prevent the user from accessing certain features of the website.
4.3 How to Delete and Block Cookies
5.0 List of Cookies
This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
ctly Necessary Cookies
|Strictly Necessary Cookies
CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
Strictly Necessary Cookies